Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Carrot Patch Dirt Cake!


Okay. So, i'm a bit late uploading this recipe. I created this scrumptious recipe for this past Easter. It was a BIG hit! YAY! It was simple and fun to make! I will definitely be making it again in the Fall! The Strawberry's could also pass for "Pumpkins" ;) and that will go great for Halloween and Thanksgiving! I may also get my nieces and nephews to help.. or possibly Timmy :) I will also buy some of the cute white picket fences from the craft store and put those on the front of my casserole dish to decorate it up a bit. You should definitely give this a try! It would be super cute at a baby's first birthday or a baby shower! Let me know if you make this dish and if you have any suggestions! :)

-Lelu
For FULL ARTICLE.., click READ MORE on main page!


Carrot Patch Dirt Cake Ingredients:
  • Casserole Dish, Baggy, and Rolling pin for crumbling oreos.
  • 16 Nutter Butter Cookies
  • 2 Packages of Oreo Cookies
  • 2 Packages Cool whip, thawed.
  • Milk
  • 1 tbs. Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Instant Chocolate Pudding 3.9 oz
  • Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding 3.9 oz [I used a larger package & had leftovers :( ]
  • Strawberries
  • Orange Wilton Candy Melts
  • Gummy Worms
Directions:
  1. Place 16 Nutter Butter Cookies along the bottom of your designated casserole dish.
  2. Cook Vanilla Pudding as shown on back of package and add 1 tbs. Creamy Peanut Butter to warm Pudding mixture.
  3. Pour pudding mixture atop Nutter Butter Cookies.
  4. Crumble 1/2 of a package of Oreos in a baggy with rolling pin. Place crumbled Oreos atop Peanut Butter Pudding mixture.
  5. Make Chocolate pudding as directed on back of package. 
  6. Stir pudding mixture into cool whip in a large bowl! Crumble 1/2 package of Oreos and add to mixture! Stir! 
  7. Pour mixture into casserole dish and smooth out!
  8. Crumble 1 package of Oreos and place upon mixture.. smooth out!
  9. Prepare Wilton melts as directed on back of package!
  10. Dip clean and dry strawberry's into the orange candy melt concoction! Try and stand upright on a plate while drying! I had some mixture leftover so I used the rest of my mixture to dip Oreos! I placed the dipped Oreos in the back of my casserole dish!
  11. Add the dipped Strawberry's to the dish... they look like Carrots! Or pumpkins ;) and taste delicious!
  12. You can add gummy worms too to make it fun! Warn people that they are candy! HAHA!
  13. Keep refrigerated until serving!
  14. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment