Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Sunday


I hope that you have all had a very blessed weekend thus far!
Timmy and I have had a blessed Saturday. Spent time watching some shows on television together and went to Jim n' Nicks BBQ to eat dinner, which was AMAZING! I splurged on my diet and enjoyed myself. I tend to steer clear of counting calories on the weekend. I will weigh in next Thursday to see what I have lost thus far. :)
What are your plans for Easter Sunday? Do you have kids? If so, did you dye eggs? Anyone want to share some cool eggs? I would love to see your creations :)
We are going to be spending time with Timmy's family tomorrow. I'm bummed that is going to be rainy here in Georgia.. but spending time with the family is always fun. We do not have kids, but love to watch all of the family kiddos run around and find eggs.
I created a few Easter photos if you would like to steal them, feel free :)
I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment