Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Low Calorie Waffle Delight 275 Calories

The other day we had a breakfast dessert dinner! Yep, Breakfast, dessert, & dinner in ONE! HAHA! I had a major sweet-tooth and peanut butter, waffles, bananas, and chocolate chips all sounded delightful! Although, I wanted something filling for dinner, as I was very hungry! Well, it hit the spot! I was so full halfway through that I didn't even eat it all! No, i'm not kidding! You have to try it! It was delicious! The whole concoction is valued at 275 calories! You could make it lower calorie by purchasing healthier waffles, I used what I had... and it was yummy!

For FULL ARTICLE.., click READ MORE on main page!


Ingredients:
  • Waffle (I used Eggo Buttermilk)
  • 1 tbs. Aunt Jemima Lite Syrup
  • 1 tbs. Jiff Whips Peanut Butter
  • 1 tbs. Syrup
  • 1 Tbs. Light & Fit Greek Vanilla Yogurt
  • 8 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 Banana
Directions:
  1. Toast Waffle!
  2. In bowl mix 1 tbs. Peanut Butter, Syrup, & 1 tbs. Yogurt together.
  3. Spread mixture onto warmed waffle.
  4. Add 8 Chocolate chips!
  5. Slice 1/2 Banana and top off your waffle.
  6. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment