Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

JUST A little WINDOW SHOPPING


I am doing a little bit of window shopping online tonight. I love window shopping! Finding the best deals, learning about new items and new to me items has always been a hobby of mine. I remember spending time with my father, walking around stores.. catching up and checking out new items. Being a child of divorced parents was not always easy! But those days when we would meet up at the mall, catch a movie and walk around chatting always bring back good memories. I remember daddy calling to ask, "Do you want to go window shopping?" I truly believe that is what started my love for window shopping. It is free, helps stay active, and can score you some great deals! I am not out walking around at midnight, but I am shopping online.. reminiscing and looking forward to my future. I will share with you some of the great finds I have come across this evening :)

I love Sperry Flats! and these come in 3 different colors!
www.sperry.com - flats!
SON-R FLEX SLIP-ON SHOE
$36.95 Sale REG. $75!

Such a cute white desk for a great price! I love white furniture..
www.target.com - desk!
$59.48 REG. $169.99!

Need a wedding, birthday, Easter gift for someone! This is a beautiful necklace!
www.macys.com - necklace!
$9.99 REG. $65!

Need something pretty to spice up your home decor? Check out this lamp that is on sale for $32.84!
www.overstock.com - lamp!







Picture Source



No comments:

Post a Comment