Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Getting Healthy!

So far, my diet has been going well! YAY! I have been dieting for around 2 weeks with some positive results! :) The last time I weighed in, a week ago I was down 3 pounds. The scale always holds a negative effect on my weight loss journeys, so I do not weigh in each day! I get discouraged very easily if I do not see positive results! and it also encourages me to eat unhealthy when I see positive.. But so far, I have been planning healthy meals and cooking more! It is always fun to try new recipes, so this encourages a healthy lifestyle! I made taco zucchini boats last night and they were super yummy! Let me know if you would like the recipe and I will be happy to upload it. I made it a little different and it turned out great! I think I may try the zucchini pizza slices next time! Anything that involves cheese.. I LOVE! TeeHee! How are your eating habits? Have any healthy recipes you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment