Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Inspirational Blogging 3/2/16

So.. today I have realized many benefits of starting this new hobby of mine. Yes, blogging! I've always been a planner and a dreamer, but I've come to find.. as of today, that blogging will lead me to completing dreams, putting those plans to use! I decided to pay a visit to two of my favorite places today, Hobby Lobby and Michael's Craft Store. I love that they have good prices and that as soon as I walk in the doors, inspiration sparks! I purchased many things today AND only spent around $100! Things for the house, things to make, and things to put up for later use! I love finding deals that will save me money in the long run! My favorite find of the day was these awesome frames, totaling me around $35 before tax! Are they lovely or what? Please pay no nevermind to my husbands rowing machine in the background, i'm crippled and can't move it right now. And this being crippled thing is killing me.. Sorry for my shadow in the picture!
Hobby Lobby Frames on left & Michael's Frame on right :) 
So when the inspiration and creativity struck today, I realized.. I have viewers now! I want to show my finds and creations more! I think my house will end up either being model home material or a storage shed! Ha. But for the second day of blogging, I am looking more on the bright side... Time to learn new things, and improve life for me, my husband, and our sweet cat child!

No comments:

Post a Comment