Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Orleans OUTFIT

New Orleans OUTFIT
YAY!
We have our next trip planned.. New Orleans!
So, we will definitely have some blog posts coming in about our adventures!
My (LeAnn/Lelu) dad's side of the fam is from Louisiana and I visited the Monroe and Winnsboro area last year and LOVED it! I just cannot wait to go back. I do not have any family that lives in New Orleans, but I am definitely looking forward to going places and seeing things that my grandparents have spent time at!
I am already planning outfits and places we will see on the trip, but are there any places that you recommend? I would love to hear from you all!
And, as always.. keep a check on here for travel tips, places to travel, and more!\
I think this will be such a cute dinner outfit for a chilly night if we experience one.. I doubt it! But I still try and travel prepared.. I will carry along a short sleeved burnt orange shirt too.
Now time to shop around and find some good deals on similar items!

No comments:

Post a Comment