Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Too many carbs && too much sodium!

Today, I have started a healthier diet.. not that the way I was doing it before wasn't working. I just wasn't receiving the results that I wanted! Counting calories is not my plan anymore. I'm sure I will actually come in way below 1200 calories a day with my new changes.

Eatting under 1200 calories definitely works.. so if that is the best plan for you, that is fine! I weighed in March 3rd at my heaviest of 158 lb. and today I weighed in at 151.4 lb. -- over 6 lb of weight loss!

I am going to be consuming a low sodium diet & I will also be watching my carb intake. My goal for sodium is around 1000 mg & carbs is 150 g at the highest. I will elevate sodium levels if I feel dehydrated or sick.

NO more diet sodas! They may be 0 calories, but the sodium and other ingredients are not beneficial to your health or weight loss!

Fruits & Veggies! & lean meats! Trading milk for almond milk & processed cereals for organic :) I'm going with Kashi.

I pray by the end of the week, I see better results than I have in the past 3 weeks :)

No more splurging! I want a healthier, happier lifestyle that I can make part of my forever life!
(This does not mean that I can not enjoy family functions and holidays, just on the average day.. be HEALTHY!)

Anyone want to share low sodium meals with me and the other readers? I would love to see them!

For FULL ARTICLE.., click READ MORE on main page!


This weeks shopping list:

Fruits:
Apples
Bananas
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Pears
Peaches
Plums
Strawberries

Veggies:
Bell Pepper
Broccoli
Corn
Green Beans
Lima Beans

Lean Meats:
Chicken
Eggs
Salmon
Tuna
Turkey

Snacks:
Organic almonds with dark chocolate raisins




No comments:

Post a Comment