Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2016

Healthy Chicken Teriyaki Dinner


HEALTHY
CHICKEN TERIYAKI
DINNER

For the RECIPE.., click READ MORE on main page!


As you may already know, I have been dieting! Low sodium, Low Carb, Low Sugar, & Low Calorie.
In simple terms, just eating healthy.

I feel improvement each and every day!
I am exercising too, so that may also be a reason.
I have not weighed in.. just too scared of the scale.
But I feel smaller &&& I feel so much better, health wise!
YIPPEE!

&&& On top of that news, I come up with this AMAZING, mouth-watering dish!
You're Welcome! You're Welcome! :)

&&& You can thank me later!
It is sooooo EASY to make!
& Super Tasty!
It is definitely one of my favorite healthy homemade meals :)

  

 



Ingredients:

+ Publix Brand Steam In Bag Brown Rice
+ Publix Brand Steam In Bag Japanese Vegetables
+ Perdue Portionables Chicken Breasts
+ Mrs. Dash Salt Free Table Blend Spice
+ Mrs. Dash Salt Free Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
+ Fleischmann's Olive Oil Spread with Sea Salt

[[[ SEE! Told YOU! Easy Easy! ]]]

Directions:

+ Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
+ In a baking dish, slightly coated with cooking spray (I use Coconut Pam), place chicken & generously season chicken with spice!
+ Cook 20 minutes, remove from oven and drizzle 1 tbs. of Teriyaki sauce onto tops of each piece of chicken. Place back in oven 10 minutes, or until completely cooked.
+ While the chicken is back in the oven, steam the veggies & rice!
+ Plate the rice, add a tbsp. of Fleishmann's or butter of choice & add spice
+ Plate the veggies & add spice!
ENJOY!!!

Meal Nutrition:
Calories
405
Cholesterol
70
Carbs
46
Sugars
11
Sodium
430

- Lelu

No comments:

Post a Comment