Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pink &&& Gold

I am inlove with the pink &&& gold era! I will always be a die hard fan of Tiffany blue, but this new phase of such beautiful color coordination has definitely caught my eye! I will definitely be adding these items to my wardrobe as soon as I reach my goal body! I have a pair of purple beats now, but I am definitely going to be buying some new gold ones! I may even purchase some Pink & Gold items for my mother for Mother's Day!

What do all of my readers think of the Pink &&& Gold trend?

Fashionable or Not?


Pink &&& Gold


Mint Velvet biker jacket
$370 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Flat sandals
$29 - yoins.com


Tom Ford handbags tote
$2,565 - net-a-porter.com



Sonal Bhaskaran druzy necklace
wolfandbadger.com





Christian Louboutin lipstick
net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment