Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lelu's FAMILY FAMOUS Crock Pot Creamed Corn


Well folks, this is my absolute favorite dish to take to family functions! (& to make at home too!) It is super easy to make and people beg for it weeks before celebrations! I have a cousin that tells me to make him a dish before he arrives & I do the same with my mother. And it's even become such a big hit that my dear friend over at Mama's Blessed has claimed that it is one of her favorite recipes to make too! You just gotta check it out!

For pictures & the recipe, click READ MORE on main page!


Ingredients: (FAMILY GATHERING SIZED PORTION)
- 2 Bags Frozen Corn (keep frozen, do not thaw)
One Bag Yellow Kernal Sweet Corn
One Bag White Kernal Sweet Corn
(I use Publix brand)
- 2, 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup REAL unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp black pepper
- 2 cans Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn
Directions:
Place all ingredents in crockpot - 1) I start with one stick of butter on bottom 2) then one bag of corn 3) both packages of softened cream cheese 4) salt, sugar, pepper 5) another bag of corn 6) butter & milk.
You do not have to mix! Let cook on high for 1 hour. Stir and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
Enjoy!



2 comments: